There are 6 different types of workshops (museum tickets included to activity's done in the museum)
1. Summer workshop; Plein air painting in paris 5 days workshop (begins at summer 2022)
2. Museum visit – drawing and sketching the old masters (when open depending on covid 19 situation)
4. Still life courses ( mainly during the winter)
5. Model painting and drawing ( all year around)
6. Outdoor painting (from spring to fall )
+Add a painting kit for 190 euros to any workshop by requesting it after purchasing the course\lesson\tour (by Email) the kit – includes an Easel, turpentine, brushes, paints, rags, and painting surface's (the duration of use of the painting kit is one week.
I charge 49 euros for a session of 3-4 hours (including cleaning of materials) , there are reductions for groups or people that purchase several lessons in advance.
to pay for a workshop you can rather buy a pre-planned workshop or contact me and I will send you a tailored invoice.
Model painting lessons are a little bit more expensive depending on the amount of students and the number of sessions.
For Online tutorials and art lessons go to Online workshops